Sunday, December 16, 2012

Impulse Buy

Hello all! I hope you are having a good weekend. My weekend was good, fairly productive, although far less than I originally had hoped for. But there are only so many hours in a day. And we had some holiday parties to attend. :)

A few weeks ago, I had a small impulse buy from Joss & Main. You should visit their site if you've never been there, although I will warn you now that it can be pretty dangerous. It basically emails you daily deals for home furnishings. I ordered a new rug for our living room. The previous one seemed a little dark to me, and I really wanted something to brighten the room rather than drag it down. When I saw the rug, I knew it could be a really good fit. I am always nervous ordering from Joss and Main because most of the items are non-returnable. However, I am really happy with the new rug. It goes really well with the lighter blue colors in the room.




I'll have to take more pictures without all the Christmas decor as well. I moved the old rug to the dining room, which needed a rug. I think it does well in there to break up all the wood tones.



I went from nervous to being quite happy with my impulse buy. It's always nice to get 30%+ off of a nice rug. Maybe one day I will buy a rug that isn't blue. But probably not anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment