Here they are!
And in daylight.
And now, for some before and progress basement shots....
We still have some major things to do in the basement. In no particular order:
1. Add a light at the bottom of the stairs (Not going to lie, I get scared going down into the darkness)
2. Decorations/Wall Hanging/Etc
3. Re-do bar area
a. New cabinets
b. New countertop
c. New fridge
d. New light
4. Light over the pool table
5. Fix non-working fireplace
6. I would love to change the flooring, but J and I actually disagree on this one. But, I would like to replace the dingy carpets at some point.
But before all that, we have some appliances to buy! We went out shopping this weekend for new kitchen appliances. I would love to change out the bisque for stainless, and our oven has been acting wonky recently. Anyone have good appliance suggestions?