Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Waking up in Vegas

Hi everyone! I hope that you have all been enjoying the olympics. I love, love, love the olympics. When I was a kid I would watch gymnastics while doing cartwheels in the living room and them award myself a paper medal. I don't do this anymore... I just stay up past my bedtime watching all the amazing athletes. I actually missed the opening ceremony, but I am hearing that I didn't miss much. Why did I miss it? I'm glad you asked. I spent this past weekend in Las Vegas for reasons. I didn't really get an opportunity to go out or anything, so here are a few pictures from the hotel room (which are the only ones I took). I was very busy the whole time while I was there, but I did get to see the Bellagio fountain, which was one of my goals. I'm not a huge Vegas person to be honest. But it was a good and productive trip. I'm really quite excited about not traveling again for a little. I need to get back on some more home projects. :) Not to mention the collection of weeds that have accumulated for me. *Sigh*





No comments:

Post a Comment