Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Update

So, I realize this blog has been getting a bit of neglect recently. I'm sincerely very sorry about that. This last month has been absolutely bananas, and I have been feeling under the weather for the past 2 weeks, and it just hasn't happened. However, I am pleased to inform you that the cabinets did arrive and are sitting in our basement. I realized after they got here that I don't exactly have enough upper body strength to handle the install on my own (or with J), so we are going to have J's dad come down and help us out. Bonus: he's actually installed cabinets before. The cabinets do look really beautiful, so I am looking forward to having them in.

I do want to wish all of my readers a very Happy New Year (and a Merry Christmas for that matter). I am hoping to be a bit more motivated in the coming year and get this basement project completed, so we can move on to other fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment