Friday, November 23, 2012

Visit to hotlanta!

Hello! And Happy (late) Thanksgiving! Lots to catch up on from my end. Let's start with last weekend. J and I traveled down to Atlanta, GA to spend some time with our friends there. As many of you who know me in real life already know, I lived in the ATL for a year and a half while I went to Georgia Tech. It's hard to believe that it's been 4 years since I graduated from grad school! 5 years ago, I had gone to my first conference, and made my first trip overseas. Makes me feel old. We had a really great time visiting my old stomping grounds.





Tech had a football game on Saturday, which made walking around campus a lot of fun.

Tech students never stop working, even when tailgating.

I took about half my classes in the Klaus building. It was used for the filming of the movie, The Intern, where it was Google headquarters.



Beautiful fall foliage.


And we saw the new building that was put in for undergrad classrooms.


This piece of art was re-created with Legos.












I didn't bring my camera to the rest of our outings. We had a great time visiting our friends! I have more house updates. I hope to get to updating you all soon!

Wishing you the best Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment